Writer, Editor, Publisher, Professor:
A panel of experts answering questions about these jobs!
September 19, 2018, at 5:00 p.m.
Chestnut Hall 120
Come learn what these jobs entail, and how you can set yourself up for success to be a competitive job applicant in these fields. This event is designed for English majors, but anyone interested in these occupations can attend.
- Kayla Olson, author whose first novel had its movie rights purchased by Leonardo DiCaprio
- Hannah Wise, social media and engagement editor from the Dallas Morning News
- Tammy Kling, author, speaker, publishing expert, and co-founder of OnFire Books
- David Hopkins, eclectic writer and copywriter
- Dr. Jeffrey Doty, assistant professor in the UNT English department
- Tonya Polydoroff, director of publicity and promotions at Allied Integrated Marketing
Arranged by Academic Advising and the Career Center.