Give to the English Department
Every generous donation helps the English department advance its research and teaching missions. Our top priorities are
- Increasing scholarship support for deserving students in our degree programs
- Increasing the quality of instruction, advising, and mentoring for our students
- Increasing the career and placement support that will help our students succeed
- Increasing the sense of community that helps our students feel at home
There are two ways to contribute: to a specific scholarship or to our Unrestricted Gift fund. Please email us at email@example.com so we can ensure your gift reaches the department.
I. Send a check or money order to the department
- Make payable to: University of North Texas
- In the memo field, note: the name of the specific scholarship or "English Unrestricted Gift Fund"
- Mail to:
University of North Texas
Department of English
1155 Union Circle #311307
Denton, TX 76203-5017
II. Use your credit card
- Direct your web browser to the "Give to UNT" page.
- Choose the link to search for "a specific fund."
- In the search keyword type "English Department."
- Please be patient, this search process might take a few minutes.
- Click on the fund to which you wish to contribute
- Enter the requested information
- Review the charge and click "Give now" if correct
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contribution made by their employees. To make your gift go even further, find out if your company has a matching gift policy by searching for your employer's name at the following webpage:
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will take care of the rest.
Your donation counts! Thank you for your support.