Requirements for Transfer Students | Department of English

Requirements for Transfer Students

If you have taken an introductory writing course at an accredited community college or two-year institution, your credits may transfer to UNT. See the following sites for details:

More help can be found at the UNT Transfer Center:

If you are interested in research information about transfer students, visit:

Thinking about UNT?

It's easy to apply online. Join us and discover why we're the choice of over 42,000 students.

Apply now